Saturday 9 April 2016

BeSt Listened Books to ENLIGHTEN YOURself.




1. 7 habits of highly effective people audiobook
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, first published in 1989, is a business and self-help book written by Stephen R. Covey.[1] Covey presents an approach to being effective in attaining goals by aligning oneself to what he calls "true north" principles of a character ethic that he presents as universal and timeless.


PDF - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People


Audio Book - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People



2. BioCentrism
Biocentric universe (from Greek: βίοςbios, "life")—also known as biocentrism—is a concept proposed in 2007 by American doctor of medicine Robert Lanza, a scientist in the fields of regenerative medicine and biology,[1][2][3] which sees biology as the central driving science in the universe, and an understanding of the other sciences as reliant on a deeper understanding of biology. Biocentrism states that life and biology are central to beingreality, and the cosmos—consciousness creates the universe rather than the other way around. It asserts that current theories of the physical world do not work, and can never be made to work, until they fully account for life and consciousness. While physics is considered fundamental to the study of the universe, and chemistry fundamental to the study of life, biocentrism claims that scientists will need to place biology before the other sciences to produce a theory of everything.[4]


Pdf - BioCentrism

Audio Book - BioCentrism



3. Love Yourself
“One of the most important books I’ve read this year.”
– James Altucher, author of Wall Street Journal bestseller, Choose Yourself


“I’ve been fortunate enough to have some amazing experiences in my life so far. I’ve trekked to one of the highest base camps in the Himalayas, meditated with Tibetan monks in the Dalai Lama’s monastery, earned my US Army Infantry patch, walked 550 miles across Spain, lived in Paris, been the only non-black, non-woman member of the Black Women’s writers’ group, written a novel, held the hands of dying patients, and worked with some of the best people in Silicon Valley. But the most transformative experience has been the simple act of loving myself. In December of 2011, I gave a talk to an audience of scientists, Pentagon officials, politicians, and CEOs on the secret of life and how I’d figured it out the previous summer. Afterwards, people came up individually and told me how much what I’d shared meant to them. This book is based on the truth I spoke about. It’s something I learned from within myself, something I believed saved me. And more than that, the way I set about to do it. This is a collection of thoughts on what I learned, what worked, what didn’t. Where I succeed and importantly, where I fail daily. The truth is to love yourself with the same intensity you would use to pull yourself up if you were hanging off a cliff with your fingers. As if your life depended upon it. Once you get going, it’s not hard to do. Just takes commitment and I’ll share how I did it. It’s been transformative for me. I know it will be transformative for you as well.” – Kamal Ravikant


Audio Book - Love Yourself




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to install google-chrome in redhat without redhat subscription

Install google-chrome in redhat  Download the .rpm file of chrome https://www.google.com/chrome/thank-you.html?installdataindex=empty&st...